(IN ACCORDANCE WITH 2019 FLORIDA STATUTE 501.142 UNDER TITLE XXXIII: REGULATION OF TRADE, COMMERCE, INVESTMENTS, AND SOLICITATIONS)
We reserve the right to limit or refuse any refund or credit
due to the delicate nature of the medications and medical supplies prepared for each custom ordered service, as well as our costs related to send medical personnel to deliver any requested medical services to an outside location (if applicable).
All returns or credit are subject to management discretion on a case-by-case basis upon review.
At VitaSquad, we STRIVE to exceed expectations for client satisfaction, so will make every effort to accommodate any valid or reasonable requests.
A full copy of our return policy including restrictions and requirements is available upon request.
- Valid photo ID may be required for any return or credit.
- Prepaid service appointments that were we were NOT at fault in our inability to provide may be denied full or partial refund, based on the amount of unrecoverable loss incurred to prepare and deliver the custom medical treatment or service as ordered.
- Any approved returns may receive a refund or VitaSquad account credit. If your purchase was made with a credit card or debit/cash card, your refund will be made to that card.
- Gift certificates or gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged, except as required by law.
- Due to health and safety concerns, custom-ordered medical treatments and supplies may not be approved for refund or credit in order to maintain the best quality control standards for the safety of our medical clients; this includes but is not limited to reasons such as expiration dates of custom-prepared treatments, opened/contaminated medical supplies, unrecoverable damages, etc. In such cases, no refunds will be issued.